PPR – We’re Your Real Estate WatchDog!
What Does PPR Do?
About PPR. We at Properties, Probe and Renovation (PPR) are getting interesting and valuable inquires about the breadth and depth of our services! We are also getting many questions about what PPR does and what differentiates our model in each of our business sectors. In addition, people want to know how PPR can help them!
PPR Services and What We Do. PPR started with a focus on 3 real estate related sectors and added 2 based on market demand. Here are PPR’s 5 key competencies:
Note: One question generally comes up 1st as people review PPR’s services:
The Question – How can PPR claim superior expertise in each of these diverse specialties?
The Answer – No one organization could effectively provide the all of the following 5 services. Unlike many companies who claim to “Do it all”, PPR vets local industry professionals to meet the specific needs of the client. We then act as the WatchDog as the professional(s) perform their services to assure quality!
Description of PPR’s Services. The 5 PPR services and how the services can assist potential clients:
1) Site Location. PPR is a Site Location and Real Estate Search Company focused on locating the most perfect residential or commercial property per our Client’s financial and/or lifestyle specifications. As our Client’s PPR WatchDog, we are not obligated to dual agency as are most real estate brokers–therefore we consider ONLY the interests of our Clients.
2) Forensic Property Inspections. PPR is a Real Estate Forensic Inspection Company utilizing vetted trade experts to perform a thorough, objective probe/examination of the land, physical structure, and systems of the Client’s property of interest to identify current and potential maladies. What value does our PPR WatchDog protection offer our Client? With a thorough analysis of the condition of a property, financial risk is reduced because the current or potential ROI can be more accurately assessed.
3) Renovation Project Management. PPR is an Onsite Oversight Renovation Project Management Company acting as our Client’s PPR WatchDog by supervising a renovation project from inception to completion! PPR works with our Client’s design teams – Architects, Engineers and Designers – and then vet the repair and installation teams during the construction phases of the project. These efforts protect our Client against poor quality materials and unacceptable installations to better assure the Client’s desired outcomes. Unlike General Contractors who are generally focused on keeping a sub-contractor team together, timelines, and moving onto the next renovation project, PPR is focused on completing our Client’s renovation project to their own specifications. We focus exclusively on our Client’s lifestyle needs before, during, and after the renovation; the quality of their project; and cost-controls.
4) Decluttering & Organization. PPR understands clutter and how to help our Clients overcome it. Utilizing hands-on tools, systems, and solutions for organizing and decluttering, PPR provides vetted professionals who focus on optimizing living and working spaces for renovation prep, downsizing, or refreshing. Respecting our Clients and their possessions is paramount through the sorting, packing, distribution, and relocation process. With efficiency and cost-savings, PPR helps clients manage their decluttering and organizing projects to reduce stress and frustration!
5) Home Watch. PPR looks after a home and property when the owner is away for an extended period? When seasonal or extended business travelers, those working out-of-town, absentee owners, lessors, and others cannot regularly oversee their own property, PPR provides a visitation service which verifies the condition and safety of a property during the owner’s absence. In addition, PPR provides our Clients with vetted services and trades to handle emergencies which may arise. Such a simple solution to provide peace-of-mind!
What PPR Provides Clients. People who are looking for or own real estate! More than ever, those seeking and owning real estate require professional services which represent their interests on an unbiased basis – their eyes and ears!. The needs may start with the location of a best property to inspecting the properties in which they have an interest to assisting in renovation project management. PPR becomes our Client’s WatchDog!
The best way is to send us a brief email – firstname.lastname@example.org – describing your project, location and any questions. You can also call or text Phil at 216.577.5579.