Flexible Pricing to Meet the Client’s Home/Visitation Needs
About PPR Home Watch/Visitation Service and Pricing
To provide our potential clients an estimated price for PPR’s Home Watch/Visitation Services for their homes and other properties – it is essential to outline two important factors:
1) How the PPR Home Watch/Visitation Service differs from services most often offered by family and friends.
2) What components contribute to the price estimate for a PPR Home Watch/Visitation Service.
A) The Set of PPR Home Watch/Visitation Services delivers the Client Peace-of-Mind through risk protection, first and foremost! The property owner needs to know that a PPR experienced professional is looking after their home and property when they are absent and that the professional is highly capable of protecting their most valuable asset – their Home!
B) PPR understands that when people are out-of-town for any length of time, their home and property is at risk for more than just burglary! The PPR scheduled visits to the home are geared to uncover structural and systems problems before they become calamities! In the case of problems which are uncovered which pose an immediate threat to the property, the PPR professional will make arrangements to handle the situation before further damage occurs, per the PPR Client Agreement.
C) The PPR regularly scheduled visitation from a trained professional is designed to check the outside perimeter for accumulated newspapers, mail and package deliveries, trash, and system abnormalities such as automatic lawn watering devices which have gone awry–any of which often indicates that the Client is not currently living on the premises and that intervention is necessary. PPR realizes that precautions like security systems, cameras, and other detection devices – while recommended — have their limitations.
D) PPR is a House Watch/Visitation Service, not a house sitter. House sitters live in the home while the owner is out-of-town and are not necessarily trained to uncover interior systems problems or, as an added service, assist in arranging required repairs. In addition, house sitters – though they may be family or friends – can compromise a Client’s sense of privacy in addition to creating unmonitored wear and tear in and around the Client’s home.
E) PPR utilizes a trained professional to uncover the unexpected damage and/or systems failures which can happen in a home while the Client is away. Experienced professionals are trained to detect the early signs of
damage and recognize those signs before the damage becomes an expensive disaster. Such issues include: heating and cooling failures; water leaks and damage; insect or rodent infestations; storm damage; mold; plumbing problems; electrical problems; water heater failures; etc. Imagine these problems going undiscovered for days, weeks, or even months! It happens more often than not when people are away for long periods! Even the most minor mold or water damage will cost thousands! Early detection is the key to saving money.
F) PPR Home Watch/Visitation professionals inform their Client about all issues uncovered during a visit and generally, acting as a Project Manager, will be capable of coordinating the required “fix” with permission and at an additional cost to the Client.
G) PPR is a Home Watch/Visitation Service intentionally designed to become the Client’s “Eyes and Ears” while they are away. Upon each scheduled visitation, the PPR professional will document the visitation and the condition of the property; both the documentation, accompanied by pictures of the home and property will be sent to the Client via text or email. The PPR Service is there when you can’t be.
H) PPR Home Watch/Visitation Services are designed to support seasonal residents with vacation homes, vacationers, week-enders, frequent travelers, employees working out-of-town, people on the go, and private owners of vacant property. The service can also be made available to owners of corporate-owned properties, homes vacant due to corporate relocation, homes listed by realtors, and bank-owned properties.
I) PPR also offers the Client a selection of additional services beyond basic absentee homeowner services which are provided at an additional cost. The additional services will be discussed with the potential Client during the Initial Free Phone Consultation. Here is an example:
PPR Project Manager Service. This Service is a single-point of contact for overseeing all of the property maintenance and repairs at the Client’s home or property while they are away. While this PPR Project Management Service is at an additional cost – determined by the scope of the project — PPR maintains open lines of communications with the Client, vets the required trades/professionals required to complete the project, and provides the Client with an estimated price for completing the work. Unless there is an emergency which requires PPR’s Immediate attention – as previously agreed upon in the “PPR Home Watch Service Agreement” – the PPR Project Manager will always gain signed permission from the Client before initiating maintenance or repairs.
J) PPR Home Watch/Visitation Professionals are insured and bonded for the services offered and PPR will provide proof upon request.
K) PPR is client-centric, treating our Clients, their home and possessions with respect throughout the term of the Home Watch/Visitation PPR Contract.
The Price Components for the PPR Home Watch/Visitation Services
1. Initial Free Phone Consultation — The PPR Initial Home Watch/Visitation phone
Watch/Visitation phone consultation is FREE! During the call, the potential Client will speak with a PPR Project Manager who will complete a questionnaire to help determine the estimated price for the PPR Home Watch/Visitation Service. Questions will include, but not be limited to:
a) Home and property’s location
b) Number of floors and rooms
c) Duration that the potential client will be out-of-town
d) Number and frequency of visitations
e) Additional services required
2) Providing the Potential Client an Estimated Price – Within 48 business hours of the Initial Consultation – possibly while on the phone – PPR will provide the potential client an estimated price for the PPR Home Watch/Visitation Service for the duration of the time the Client will be out-of-town. If the potential Client agrees to the price on a preliminary basis, the PPR Project Manager will schedule a time to visit the Client’s home and property, verify the above questionnaire’s data, confirm the duration of the Client’s being out-of-town, discuss additional services required and produce a final price for the PPR Services. With the Client’s acceptance of the Terms, signing of the PPR Client Agreement, the Client will pay PPR a good faith deposit of 20% of the total price.
3) Weekly Invoicing and Payments for the Duration of the Home Watch/Visitation Service – PPR will invoice the Client on a weekly basis – or as otherwise agreed upon by the Client and PPR — to be paid within 5 business days. The Invoice will include an itemized list of PPR’s visitation observations and any maintenance or repairs that should be discussed, plus pictures taken at the site visit.
4) Additional Services — If additional services are agreed upon by the Client, PPR will separately invoice the Client based on the specifics of the service(s) to be rendered or rendered. In all cases, the additional services and agreement will be documented by a Client-signed “PPR Service Agreement”.
Do you have questions about the PPR Home Watch/Visitation Service or Pricing as it could be applicable to your Residential property? Email or give Phil a call…we look forward to hearing about your real estate plans and challenges!
Visit the PPR Website – www.contactppr.com